Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Rajkumar Rajaratnam <ra...@wso2.com> on 2014/10/15 04:45:37 UTC

[Hangout] Stratos 4.1.0 - M2 Developer Preview

Hi All,

Shall we have a hangout on M2 -Developer Preview on 16th of October
(tomorrow) at 10.30AM IST ?

I'll go through the steps we need to follow to try out M2;

   - Register Kubernetes CoreOS host group to stratos using CLI
   - Deploy docker based php cartridge using CLI
   - Subscription using CLI
   - Git based artifact deployment for dockers
   - Manual scaling docker containers
   - Auto scaling docker containers based on load average

Let me know if we are okay with the time.

Thanks.

--
Rajkumar Rajaratnam
Software Engineer | WSO2, Inc.

Re: [Hangout] Stratos 4.1.0 - M2 Developer Preview

Posted by Lasindu Charith <la...@wso2.com>.
Hi all,

Please find both parts of the Apache Stratos 4.1.0 - M2 developer preview
in Youtube.

Part 1 : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qI_03t-NV80
Part 2 : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lG9O6VYwRn0

Thanks,

--
*Lasindu Charith*
Software Engineer, WSO2 Inc.

Re: [Hangout] Stratos 4.1.0 - M2 Developer Preview

Posted by Lasindu Charith <la...@wso2.com>.
Hi all,

--
*Lasindu Charith*
Software Engineer, WSO2 Inc.

Re: [Hangout] Stratos 4.1.0 - M2 Developer Preview

Posted by Lasindu Charith <la...@wso2.com>.
Hi all,

Posted by Rajkumar Rajaratnam <ra...@wso2.com>.
Hi all,