Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Tim Ruppert <ti...@hotwaxmedia.com> on 2007/09/27 04:18:34 UTC

Re: Internet access to OFBiz

A static IP, a domain name, or potentially turning off your firewall :)

Even when it runs on localhost it's accessible across the internet by
default.  If you're putting it up on a server where localhost is not
appropriate there are things that you'll have to get into which are
spelled out in the Production Setup Guide on docs.ofbiz.org, but this
doesn't seem to be it in your case.

Cheers,
Tim
--