Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com> on 2014/03/03 21:02:53 UTC

test framework

Anyone know how to have the test framework run a script before
it starts the tests, then stop the script when the tests
are done?

I wanted to add some UDS tests to the framework but can't for
the life of me figure out how to do the above...

Re: test framework

Posted by "William A. Rowe Jr." <wm...@gmail.com>.
Note the -start and -stop functionality of the framework.  Is this
script supposed to live for the duration of a test?  Or will this
script coexist next to the running server?  The server can be started
and left there, ready for multiple test invocations even across
machines, so it would be helpful to understand the lifetime and
location of this script (on the test client machine or the test server
host machine.)