Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Nathan Maves <na...@gmail.com> on 2010/01/02 22:47:54 UTC

Re: How about a Netbeans integration plugin?

So I have the first version of the Netbeans Plugin Module done.  Simple yet
functional.  I have yet to put it into svn but let me know if you want to
try it out. Or if there are other features that you may want.

Configuration features

   - Hyperlink to mapper files
   - Hyperlink typeAlias to java source

Mapper features

   - Hyperlink select resultMap attribute to resultMap definition when
   resultMap is local
   - Hyperlink resultMap type attribute to java source when value is a fqn

Yet to be implemented

   - Auto complete of resultMap attribute
   - Auto complete of type attribute

Issues

   - How to link a mapper type to a typeAlias

On Sun, Dec 27, 2009 at 11:57 AM, Nathan Maves <na...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> just a heads up I started working on a plugin this morning.  I would
> love some help so if you are interested let me know and we can
> collaborate.
>
> Nathan
>
> On Sun, Dec 27, 2009 at 5:44 AM, Kai Grabfelder <no...@kaigrabfelder.de>
wrote:
>> Hi there,
>>
>> some while ago I directed a student projects leading to the creation of
an eclipse plugin for iBATIS
>> (eclibatis: http://sourceforge.net/projects/eclibatis/) which does the
following things:

>> - navigating to myResultMap declaration when CTRL-clicking on
>> resultMap="myResultMap" in a select block.
>> - opening corresponding .java files using the same hyperlinking strategy
as
>> above.
>> - enabling autocompletion for various ids (resultMap, sql) or java class
>> names.
>>

>> Unfortunately sourceforge remove the wiki functionality so all the
documentation (that was within the wiki) is
>> gone. I'm also not sure if it still works with latest spring IDE &
Eclipse 3.5 versions.

http://old.nabble.com/How-about-a-Netbeans-integration-plugin--tp26926675p26932342.html

Posted by stefcl <st...@gmail.com>.

nmaves wrote:

> So I have the first version of the Netbeans Plugin Module done.  Simple
> yet
> functional.  I have yet to put it into svn but let me know if you want to
> try it out. Or if there are other features that you may want.
>
> Configuration features
>
>    - Hyperlink to mapper files
>    - Hyperlink typeAlias to java source
>
> Mapper features
>
>    - Hyperlink select resultMap attribute to resultMap definition when
>    resultMap is local
>    - Hyperlink resultMap type attribute to java source when value is a fqn
>
> Yet to be implemented
>
>    - Auto complete of resultMap attribute
>    - Auto complete of type attribute
>

> Issues
>
>    - How to link a mapper type to a typeAlias

Sorry for the late answer, not sure what happened but I stopped receiving
email notifications about this topic.
I have implemented basic versions of the hyperlink features on my side,
however the netbeans API is a little more complex than I thought. There's
also a lot of outdated documentation on the web (to make things more
complicated).

Nathan, I'd be happy to provide you some help. I might be a bit busy
starting by tomorrow but I don't think working on two different versions of
a netbeans plugin would make sense anyway. So if you don't mind, we could
focus our effort on the same project.

Stephane

Re: How about a Netbeans integration plugin?

Posted by Nathan Maves <na...@gmail.com>.
sounds good to me

Posted by Larry Meadors <la...@gmail.com>.
I think that is a great idea - I think google's got better
infrastructure than Apache. :-/

Larry

Posted by Clinton Begin <cl...@gmail.com>.