Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com> on 2006/09/10 16:01:32 UTC

Re: [Directory Wiki] Update of "MinaLogoContest" by dev

Hi,

this is really a good logo, but I'm afraid we might of copyrigth issues
with it, don't you think so ?

Posted by Stefano Bagnara <ap...@bago.org>.
I think that the "matrix title" font can be found as freeware:
http://simplythebest.net/fonts/fonts/matrix.html
http://simplythebest.net/fonts/fonts/matrix_vs_miltown.html

Imo is a good idea to use the matrix font for the mina logo: maybe that
using also the "falling chars" background is "too much" matrix-like.

Stefano