Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Paolo Fantoli <fa...@osmium.disi.unige.it> on 2001/03/01 11:34:50 UTC

Jserv to Tomcat documentations?

    we are trying to install an application that should work with Apache Web
Server and Apache Jserv using IIS and Tomcat.

We had followed the TOMCAT IIS HOWTO and now IIS and Tomcat cooperates.

Our new problems is that we do not know which are the corrispondensces
between Jserv and Tomcat as for the configurations matter.

What we think is that:
jserv.properties corresponds to tomcat.properties
jserv.conf corresponds to tomcat.conf

while for
 ApacheJserv.jar we do not know the corrispondences.

The directory Apache Jserv1 1.1\servlets we don't know what is the
corrispondences.

Now,
        Is there an HowTo or some documentations like that explaining easly
how to migrate from Jserv to Tomcat?

Regards,

Paolo