Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by Jeff Gleason <jg...@shoptalk.com> on 2001/04/04 22:20:04 UTC

asynchronous loggin

I'm evaluating log4j for a large distributed enterprise software project and would like information on the following:

1.  Is there a default configuration file and if so, where is it? (can't find it in the distribution or the documentation)

2.  Is there a good document describing implementation of the JMS Appender and the Async Appender?

Any help or insight into this would be greatly appreciated.  If you wouldn't mind including your configuration file for me to learn from, I would be most grateful.  Thanks!