Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Robert Metzger <rm...@apache.org> on 2014/08/14 17:54:59 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Flink 0.6 (incubating) (RC6)

Hi All,

Please vote on releasing the following artifacts as Apache Flink 0.6
incubating. This will be the first release for Flink since entering the
Apache Incubator.

The commit to be voted upon:
http://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator-flink/commit/730e9333

The artifacts to be voted on are located here:
http://people.apache.org/~rmetzger/flink-0.6-incubating-rc6/

The GPG key (D9839159) used to sign the release is available at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/incubator/flink/KEYS

A staged Maven repository is available for review at:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheflink-1010

Please vote on releasing this package as Apache Flink 0.6 incubating.

The vote is open for the next 72 hours and passes if a majority of
at least three +1 PPMC votes are cast.

[ ] +1 Release this package as Apache Flink 0.6-incubating
[ ]  0 I don't feel strongly about it, but I'm okay with the release

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Flink 0.6 (incubating) (RC6)

Posted by Fabian Hueske <fh...@apache.org>.
Downloaded the hadoop2 binary package and tested for Windows 8.1.
Ran start-local.bat and executed an example program with flink.bat.
Ran start-local.sh and an example program with flink on Cygwin.

Except for FLINK-1054 everything worked fine.

-1 (for RC6)