Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by francesco dicarlo <ev...@gmail.com> on 2008/11/13 17:24:50 UTC

authenticatedWebApplication error with jaas

hi i've switched my wicket application from webapplication to
authenticatedwebapplication with jaas authentication on jboss.

now it doesn't start giving me errors on filter in web.xml telling me that
must be a subclass of webapplication.

How must i declare now the web.xml in order to run
authenticatedwebapplication?

here the log

ERROR [[/sisco]] Exception starting filter wicket.sisco
org.apache.wicket.WicketRuntimeException: Application class
it.eurosoft.WicketApplication must be a subclass of WebApplication

and the web.xml

<filter>
        <filter-name>wicket.sisco</filter-name>

<filter-class>org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.WicketFilter</filter-class>
        <init-param>
            <param-name>applicationClassName</param-name>
            <param-value>it.eurosoft.WicketApplication</param-value>
        </init-param>