Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Jan Custovic <ja...@yahoo.com> on 2008/08/29 12:56:33 UTC

Question abaout JINX

Hello,

was learning how to use AXIS2 from
http://ws.apache.org/axis2/1_4/quickstartguide.html. I decided to use
JiBX and I did everything that was in the tutorial. But when I run my
client i get this output:
42.0
price updated
42.0

Price
doesn't get changed. Why is this happening? I tried to build using ADB
and the client is functioning properly and I get this output:
42
price updated
42.35

So my question is, why doesn't my price update get remembered when I use JiBX?

Best regards,

Jan Custovic

Re: Question abaout JINX

Posted by Paul Fremantle <pz...@gmail.com>.
Is it simply the scope setting on the services.xml?

Paul

--
Paul Fremantle
Co-Founder and CTO, WSO2