Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Raymond Feng <en...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/17 00:47:07 UTC

Re: NPE at HelperProvider.getDefaultContext

Hi,

Sorry for the delay. Would you please open a JIRA and attach the test case
there? The stacktrace will be helpful too.

Thanks,
Raymond

Posted by kelvin goodson <ke...@gmail.com>.
This slipped under my radar too, apologies.  I've been through the
initialization of HelperProvider's default context creation,  and can't at
the moment see any scope for an NPE,  so the stack trace would be really
helpful.

Thanks, Kelvin.