Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Jouni Rajala <jo...@systeemiratkaisu.fi> on 2005/06/03 13:55:58 UTC

PSML definition

Is there somewhere dtd or xml-schema definition of psml ?
I have browsed through sources but just can't find it anywhere.
I need to build psml pages with dom and without any kind
of definition it is kind of hard to implement.

--
Jouni Rajala

Re: PSML definition

Posted by Randy Watler <wa...@wispertel.net>.
Raphael,

I will try to document what I can for M4 when I have to add the <menu>
stuff to the folder.metadata PSML defs.

Randy

Re: PSML definition

Posted by Raphaël Luta <ra...@apache.org>.