Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org> on 2015/04/09 09:55:03 UTC

explanations in the ticket

Guys,

I see the following ticket filed:

I am sure it probably fixes something important, but it is impossible to
grasp from the ticket what it is. Is it possible to provide more
explanation here? In general, I believe that we should always include
detailed description whenever filing tickets.

Thanks,
D.

Re: explanations in the ticket

Posted by Yakov Zhdanov <yz...@apache.org>.
Guys, I have added the brief explanation.

--Yakov

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.
+1 on that