Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Ni...@arsoe-trelaze.com on 2003/06/18 17:21:43 UTC

Latex no output

Hi,

I try to generate my site documentation with LaTeX.
So I write my files .tex and put them in src/latex. I have a main file who
include subfile.

I put in my project.properties the following ligne :
maven.latex.src.dir = src/latex

I launch goals latex:prepare-filesystem and latex:generate
Build is succesful
It copy my file in target/latex
but no pdf

I have try to do a site:generate and it make a directory target/doc/pdf
but there is no pdf in.

Re: Latex no output

Posted by "Mark H. Wilkinson" <mh...@kremvax.net>.
On Wed, 2003-06-18 at 16:21, Nicolas.CHALUMEAU@arsoe-trelaze.com wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I try to generate my site documentation with LaTeX.

You could have a look at the source tree for werkflow
(http://werkflow.werken.com/) - it has a LaTeX manual that builds using
maven.

-Mark.