Posted to user@ode.apache.org by Ricardo Pereira <ri...@gmail.com> on 2009/06/09 11:07:12 UTC

Question: how to deploy a BPEL process with a file partner link?

Hello, i'm trying to deploy a simple BPEL process that has a partnerlink
which just creates a XML output file. The environment is the Netbeans.

How do i make the deploy.xml?
This is how i have now but when i put in the ODE processes folder it doesn't
make the deploy. If you need more details ask me and i show, but help me
please. thanks.

<deploy xmlns="http://www.apache.org/ode/schemas/dd/2007/03"
       xmlns:pns="http://www.amis.nl/bpel/LsoModule/lsoProcess"
       xmlns:wns="http://j2ee.netbeans.org/wsdl/LsoModule/lsoWsdl"
       xmlns:wnsSave2File="
http://j2ee.netbeans.org/wsdl/LsoModule/Save2FileWSDL">

       <process name="pns:lsoProcess">
               <active>true</active>
               <provide partnerLink="LsoPartnerLink">
                       <service name="wns:lsoWsdlService"
port="lsoWsdlPort"/>
               </provide>
               <invoke partnerLink="Save2File">
                       <service name="wnsSave2File:FileOutboundService"
port="Save2FileWSDL_OutboundPort"/>
               </invoke>
       </process>
</deploy>

Re: Question: how to deploy a BPEL process with a file partner link?

Posted by Matthieu Riou <ma...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Jun 9, 2009 at 2:07 AM, Ricardo Pereira
<ri...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hello, i'm trying to deploy a simple BPEL process that has a partnerlink
> which just creates a XML output file. The environment is the Netbeans.
>
> How do i make the deploy.xml?
> This is how i have now but when i put in the ODE processes folder it
> doesn't
> make the deploy. If you need more details ask me and i show, but help me
> please. thanks.

Looks correct, do you put everything in a subdirectory of processes? Is your
deploy.xml directly in that subdirectory ?

Matthieu