Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Arnaud Thimel <th...@codelutin.com> on 2011/09/14 22:18:56 UTC

Problem with checkbox's tooltip when overriding the css_xhtml template

Hi all,

When I copy the checkbox.ftl file from [1] to my webapp's classpath, the
tooltip does not display.

According to [2], I have nothing more to do, but it does not work.

In the struts.properties I have:
 struts.ui.theme=css_xhtml

Once my war is built, my checkbox.ftl file (exact copy of [1]) is
located at :
 WEB-INF/classes/template/css_xhtml/checkbox.ftl

I submitted a bug-report [3] thinking that I was doing right, but it
seems that I have to ask here first if this is a normal behaviour or if
it's a real bug.

So here is my question : what am I doing wrong ? Is it a real bug ?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Arnaud.

[1] struts2-core-2.2.3.1.jar!/template/css_xhtml/checkbox.ftl
[2] http://struts.apache.org/2.0.14/docs/template-loading.html
[3] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WW-3679

Re: Problem with checkbox's tooltip when overriding the css_xhtml template

Posted by Arnaud Thimel <th...@codelutin.com>.
Hi !
Thanks for the reply.

I tried with "xhtml", but -as expected- it does not use the right
template. The one I need is really "css_xhtml" and all the rest seems to
be working fine (except for the checkbox tooltip).

Any other idea ?

Best regards,
Arnaud.

Posted by Steven Yang <ke...@gmail.com>.