Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by 1336230737 <li...@qq.com> on 2019/12/25 06:12:08 UTC

hello ,i got a problem

&nbsp;i found&nbsp; the Counter in Config Element&nbsp; was not work&nbsp;when i used the&nbsp;&nbsp;Distributed Testing。

Re: 回复: hello ,i got a problem

Posted by Felix Schumacher <fe...@internetallee.de>.
Am 26.12.19 um 09:48 schrieb 1336230737:
> thank u ,so how to add the name of the nodes ?what should i do for it?

You could try
https://jmeter.apache.org/usermanual/functions.html#__machineName or
__machineIP (it is the next entry on that page).

Felix

回复: hello ,i got a problem

Posted by 1336230737 <li...@qq.com>.

Re: hello ,i got a problem