Posted to user@uima.apache.org by Spico Florin <sp...@gmail.com> on 2011/11/02 16:27:11 UTC

Running Collection Processor Engine as Rest Web Service

Hello!
  I would like to know if it is possible in UIMA to run CPE as a Rest Web
Sevice? I've read that you can expose tha Analysis Engine (AE) . I'm not
sure if CASReader,CASConsumer ,Aggregate Analysis Engine, CPE can be also
exposed as REST Web Service. Can you please provide some example on how to
do this?
  I look forward for your answers.

Thank you.

Regards,
  Florin

Re: Running Collection Processor Engine as Rest Web Service

Posted by Spico Florin <sp...@gmail.com>.
Hello!
  Thank you for your answer. I'll have a look.

Posted by Eddie Epstein <ea...@gmail.com>.
Did you look at the UIMA SimpleServer?
http://uima.apache.org/sandbox.html#simple-server

One can put an entire CPE into an aggregate AE and run it as a service.
The server code would have to be modified to return a JSON format.

Eddie

Posted by Spico Florin <sp...@gmail.com>.
Hello, Jens!

Posted by Jens Grivolla <j+...@grivolla.net>.