Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Suresh Rajachar <su...@yahoo.com> on 2010/06/25 13:41:59 UTC

Ant in Windows

Hi,

Need help...
I have installed Ant 1.8.1 in Windows XP. I have also set the ANT_HOME environmentvariable. But, when i typed 'ant' in command line i am getting this error
'ant command is not recognized as external or internal command, operable program or batch file'

Anybody come across this issue? Please help.

Regards,
Suresh R

Re: Ant in Windows

Posted by Mark Rotteveel <ma...@pluton.nl>.
This is not a JMeter related question, you might get better support on an
ant related support list.

You need to add the bin folder of you ant installation in the PATH
environment variable. ANT_HOME is only something for internal use by ant.

--
Mark Rotteveel
Pluton IT