Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Adam Flegman <ad...@yahoo.com> on 2003/07/11 03:37:50 UTC

Syntax and/or usage hints for psuedo protocols

Hi guys,

I have been experiencing a little trouble using session validation. I think the
only piece I am missing is getting cocoon to locate and use the descriptor.xml
file I have created.

I guess I have a choices in getting cocoon to locate the descriptor.xml file.

I was hoping to use the file:// protocol to locate the file, but haven't been
able to find much documentation on how to create absolute and relative path
names to files. I don't even know where the file:// protocol is actually
pointing to which makes it hard to create a relative file link.

If anyone has a working sample or some URLs to references on the psuedo
protocols I would be very greatful.

Cheers,

Ad.

=====