Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Da...@sinnerschrader.de on 2001/12/03 17:28:11 UTC

bodyEntries in the SOAP-ENV?

Hi soap users ;)

I wrote a simple service to hand out a product catalog by using a rpc
oriented client.
Now I ´m writing    a message oriented client where I hav to set up the
SOAP-Env and -Body
in my implementation. When I created a "Body" object where I have to put in
a vector with
bodyEntries. What kind of type are the elements in the vector? I it type of
Document or like in the
RPC style a Parameter?

can anybody help me please?

thx a lot
daniel

SinnerSchrader Deutschland GmbH
Communication & Technology

mailto:d.wolff@sinnerschrader.com
http://www.sinnerschrader.com
fon +49.(0) 40.39 88 55-0
fax +49.(0) 40.39 88 55-55
gasstrasse 8-16 | 22761 hamburg | germany

Error format diff

Posted by Oleg <li...@2xdigi.com>.
Hi,

I am having this weird problem. I deploy same service and use the same
client code to call them on two different machines. One is running Tomcat
3.2.2 and one is running Tomcat 4.x

For some reason when service throws an exception Tomcat 3.2.2 reports ir
properly:

Fault= CODE , MESSAGE

but running on the machine with Tomcat 4:

Fault= SOAP-ENV:Server , Exception from service object: MESSAGE

As you can see withou the code. I am not sure if it has something to do with
Tomcat 4, but thats the only difference I can think of, between the two. Any
ideas?

Thanks,
Oleg

Error format diff