Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Алексей Евгеньевич Харламенков <al...@harlamenkov.ru> on 2018/07/04 11:58:37 UTC

Native Language Confederation. Community Council

Dear Colleagues! good afternoon.

The http://www.openoffice.org/native-lang/ "Native Language Confederation" in the NLC Mission refers to the Council of the Community and provides a link to the Council's website (http://council.openoffice.org/) and a list of selected members of the Council of the NLC (http://council.openoffice.org/#nlc)

The Community Council page gives an error of 404, because it does not exist.

Question:
Does the Community Council no longer exist?
Or is "Native Language Confederation" no longer relevant?

I think that the information on the official website should be up-to-date and error-free 404.

--
Yours faithfully,
Aleksey Evgenievich Harlamenkov.

Re: Native Language Confederation. Community Council

Posted by Алексей Евгеньевич Харламенков <al...@harlamenkov.ru>.
Dave! Thank you for the information.

Posted by Dave Fisher <da...@comcast.net>.
Hi Aleksey -