Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Gerard Weatherby <ge...@charlesconsulting.com> on 2002/01/28 04:37:18 UTC

Taglib submssion

I wanted to send email from a jsp page, so I put together some custom tags
to do so. Thought I'd contribute to the open-source movement by providing
them for consideration for inclusion in struts. (Or somewhere else, if
that's more appropriate.)

I've put everything together (src, tld, examples, xml documentation)
together as best I could into a web-archive
which is at http://www.charlesconsulting.com/struts-mail.war .

Gerard Weatherby                    Voice: 860-365-0876
Charles Consulting, LLC             Fax  : 561-258-0876
http://www.charlesconsulting.com

Re: Taglib submssion

Posted by Arron Bates <ar...@keyboardmonkey.com>.
The Taglibs jakarta project ( http://jakarta.apache.org/taglibs ) is
more the place for these tags as it seems as though there's no coupling
with struts, just simply handy functionality. Which is what the taglibs
project is all about.

Arron.