Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Jon Haddad <jo...@jonhaddad.com> on 2017/09/27 17:01:24 UTC

Reaper 0.7 is released!

Hey folks,

We (The Last Pickle) are proud to announce the release of Reaper 0.7!  In this release we've added support to run Reaper across multiple data centers as well as supporting Reaper failover when using the Cassandra storage backend.

You can grab DEB, RPM and tarballs off the downloads page: http://cassandra-reaper.io/docs/download/

We've made significant improvements to the docs section of the site as well, with a slew of other improvements in the works.

Jon

Re: Reaper 0.7 is released!

Posted by Carlos Rolo <ro...@pythian.com>.
Thanks a lot for the release!