Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Theo Sweeny <th...@avios.com> on 2016/02/08 16:17:43 UTC

Tomcat 8 Chunked Encoding

Hello All - I'm running Tomcat 8.0.21 on Linux 64x and there is a recent issue where clients making requests and declaring the header - Transfer-Encoding:chunked, have their connections hang, with no obvious leads in the logs.

I'm aware that up to version 8.0.9 there was a Tomcat vulnerability with regards to this header type.

Could it be that there are legacy Tomcat security features that are causing the request to hang?

Theo

Avios Group (AGL) Ltd is a limited company registered in England (registered number 2260073 and VAT number 512566754) whose registered address is Astral Towers, Betts Way, London Road, Crawley, West Sussex RH10 9XY . Avios Group (AGL) Limited is part of the IAG group of companies This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager.

Re: Tomcat 8 Chunked Encoding

Posted by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>.