Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com> on 2023/04/24 21:28:45 UTC

[VOTE] Apache Felix Framework Security 2.8.4 subproject release

I would like to call a vote on the following subproject release:

framework.security 2.8.4

The main changelogs are in jira and at:
https://github.com/apache/felix-dev/blob/org.apache.felix.framework.security-2.8.4/framework.security/doc/changelog.txt

Staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachefelix-1457

You can use this UNIX script to download the release and verify the
signatures:
https://github.com/apache/felix-dev/blob/master/check_staged_release.sh

Usage:
sh check_staged_release.sh 1457 /tmp/felix-staging

Please vote to approve this release:

[ ] +1 Approve the release

Re: [VOTE] Apache Felix Framework Security 2.8.4 subproject release

Posted by Raymond Augé <ra...@liferay.com.INVALID>.
+1

--
*Raymond Augé* (@rotty3000)
Senior Software Architect *Liferay, Inc.* (@Liferay)

Re: [VOTE] Apache Felix Framework Security 2.8.4 subproject release

Posted by Thomas Watson <tj...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by da...@apache.org.

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
+1

Carsten

On 24.04.2023 23:28, Karl Pauls wrote:
> I would like to call a vote on the following subproject release:
>
> framework.security 2.8.4
>
> The main changelogs are in jira and at:
> https://github.com/apache/felix-dev/blob/org.apache.felix.framework.security-2.8.4/framework.security/doc/changelog.txt
>
> Staging repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachefelix-1457

> signatures:
> https://github.com/apache/felix-dev/blob/master/check_staged_release.sh
>
> Usage:
> sh check_staged_release.sh 1457 /tmp/felix-staging
>
> Please vote to approve this release:
>
> [ ] +1 Approve the release

Carsten Ziegeler
Adobe
cziegeler@apache.org

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Apache Felix Framework Security 2.8.4 subproject release

Posted by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com>.
Time to call the vote on the Felix Framework Security 2.8.4 subproject release.

* +1 votes from Carsten Ziegeler, David Bosschaert, Thomas Watson,
Raymond Auge, Jean-Baptiste Onofre, and Karl Pauls.

* No other votes.

The vote is successful. I will make the release artifacts available as
soon as possible.

Re: [VOTE] Apache Felix Framework Security 2.8.4 subproject release

Posted by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com>.
+1

regards,

Karl

karlpauls@gmail.com

Re: [VOTE] Apache Felix Framework Security 2.8.4 subproject release

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
+1 (binding)