Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by Juan Cervera <Ju...@nomadsoft.com> on 2005/09/26 11:16:35 UTC

Timestamp control

Hi,

I'm using Timestamp with WSS4J (mostly for interop with .NET)

Using it is as simple as adding it to the action list in the wsdd file,
but there are a couple of things I don't know, can anybody help me with
these please:
a) When WSS4J processes the timestamp in a request, how does WSS4J
process the Expires tag? and what time does it use for it I take it just
the local time?
b) When WSS4J generates a message (i.e. a response) with a Timestamp,
how can the Expires be specified in the wsdd file?

Thanks in advance,

Juan