Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by 原田 達明 <ng...@gmail.com> on 2015/11/11 16:31:54 UTC

I can not open the room from invitation email by the function of menu "Contacts and messages"

Hi everyone,

I can not open the meeting room from invitation email, which was created by
the function of menu "Contacts and messages".

But it work fine with invitation email which was created by
the function of menu "Calendar".

Please teach me how to fix it.
Thank you for any advice.

NgMDat.

Re: I can not open the room from invitation email by the function of menu "Contacts and messages"

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Actually you can update OM in couple simple steps:

1) stop OM
2) go to the folder it is currently installed, run ./admin.sh -v -b
3) save zip file created to the safe place, as well as create DB backup
4) extract 3.0.7
5) modify persistense.xml to have valid DB name/user/pass (add DB driver
jar file from previous installation if necessary)
6) run "./admin.sh -i -v -file
your_zip_file_with_backup --skip-default-rooms --drop
7) start new OM

to get patch you need to check correspondent JIRA issue (referenced
in CHANGELOG)

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: I can not open the room from invitation email by the function of menu "Contacts and messages"

Posted by 原田 達明 <ng...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello,