Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2023/05/18 05:23:13 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Apache Felix maven-bundle-plugin 5.1.9 release

Hi,

This vote passed with the following result:

+1 (binding): Ray Augé, Guillaume Nodet, JB Onofré,  Karl Pauls,
Carsten Ziegeler, David Bosschaert
+1 (non binding): Jamie Goodyear, Hervé Boutemy

I'm promoting the artifacts on Maven Central and dist.apache.org, then
I will update Jira and reporter.apache.org.

Thanks all for your vote !

Regards
JB