Posted to dev@corinthia.apache.org by Michal Hriň <hr...@apache.org> on 2015/08/14 14:44:31 UTC

How to build on Fedora 22

Hi all,

if somebody would like to build Corinthia on Fedora 22 here is little
guide.

The library packages has different names, like in Ubuntu.

So:

dnf install cmake make git gcc gcc-c++ libxml2-devel SDL2-devel
SDL2_image-devel

If you would like to build source with Editor:

dnf install extra-cmake-modules qt5-qtwebkit-devel qwt-qt5-devel

As you wrote on wiki, there is no need to create directory "incubator
-corinthia", because "git clone" will create directory.

Another notice on the wiki is written that is possible to test
application with "dfutil -test", but test is not valid switch.

Regards,
Michal Hriň

Re: How to build on Fedora 22

Posted by jan i <ja...@apache.org>.
Thanks a lot for the explanation, I am not sure Fedora 22 will be a major
suported (and tested) platform, but I will anyhow try to add your
description to the wiki.

We hope you enjoy playing with corinthia, if you have questions or comment
(or patches) please do not hesitate to contact us.

rgds
jan i.

Ps. Should you be interested in helping out, then we have many challenging
tasks :-)