Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by samir das mohapatra <sa...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/15 06:24:15 UTC

Is there any way to get information from Hbase once some record get updated?

Hi All,

  Is there any way to get information  from Hbase once some record get
updated? , Like the Database Trigger.

Regards,
samir.

Re: Is there any way to get information from Hbase once some record get updated?

Posted by Jean-Marc Spaggiari <je...@spaggiari.org>.
Moving the discution to the HBase mailing list... Hadoop user in BCC.
Please continue on user@hbase.apache.org and not
user@hadoop.apache.org.

Thanks,

JM