Posted to user@tuscany.apache.org by Murtaza Goga <Mu...@trisyngroup.com> on 2007/03/27 14:01:00 UTC

XSD2JavaGenerator J2SE 1.5

Is it possible to generate methods of the form:

List<[javaType]> get[propertyName]();

I am using the generator against company.xsd with M3-RC1.

public interface CompanyType extends Serializable

{

  List getDepartments();

}

would like:

public interface CompanyType extends Serializable

{

  List<DepartmentType> getDepartments();

}

Are there any hidden options or schema annotations to get the generics
in?

Thanks,

Murtaza.

Re: XSD2JavaGenerator J2SE 1.5

Posted by Frank Budinsky <fr...@ca.ibm.com>.
Unfortunately not. The current version of SDO, version 2.1, is Java 1.4
based, so we need to work without generics. An "option" to generate
generics would be possible, but we haven't got it yet.

Frank.

"Murtaza Goga" <Mu...@trisyngroup.com> wrote on 03/27/2007 08:01:00
AM: