Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by mjkdev <mj...@yahoo.com> on 2002/06/04 15:21:44 UTC

BCB4: problems with 'bad-formed' xml files

Hello folks,

I�m a newer in your list and have no time to seek my
doubt in last posts, so sorry if it already exists :)

After send too many messages to ibm discussion forum
(I can�t get a solution there), Ibm's developers have
indicated your list to me, then let me first
characterize my environment:

xml-parser: xml4c version 4.0.1 for BCB4
SO: M$Windows 2000 sp2

Now the problem:

After compile xerces dll, I build a graphical
application to test the parser.
Everything occurs ok until I provide a "bad formed"
xml doc (like <xml> hello word <lmx>) to it. So I get
the following message:

"Assertion Failed..."

So I try the same xml file with the dom parser sample,
and I get the messages:

a pop-up window say:

"Assertion failed: (dtorMask & 0x0080) == 0. file
xx.cpp, line 717"

another popup:

"Abnormal Program termination"

and the program output:

"Fatal error at file ..., line 1, column 24"
"message:"

Note that the message is null.

I have changed the dll project, including some cpp
files requested by the compiler, in order to make the
dll. This was the only thing that I change.

somebody can help me?

Should I include another cpp files in dll project to
All works fine?

Why did the BCB4 project come incomplete?

What I can do?

Thanks a lot.