Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Will Stevens <wi...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/06 20:40:17 UTC

Jenkins on PRs

Hey All,
Anyone know what is going on with Jenkins?  It seems to be failing for most
PRs.  It seems to be timing out, but I am not a Jenkins wizard...

Cheers,

Will

Re: Jenkins on PRs

Posted by Will Stevens <ws...@cloudops.com>.
Ya, that is what I am doing...  Thanks...

*Will STEVENS*
Lead Developer

*CloudOps* *| *Cloud Solutions Experts
w cloudops.com *|* tw @CloudOps_

Re: Jenkins on PRs

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.

--
Daan

Re: Jenkins on PRs

Posted by Will Stevens <ws...@cloudops.com>.
ok, thanks...

Re: Jenkins on PRs

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.

--
Daan

Re: Jenkins on PRs

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.

--
Daan

Re: Jenkins on PRs

Posted by Rafael Weingärtner <ra...@gmail.com>.
I believe the easiest way is to add a new commit or a push -f to the pr

--
Rafael Weingärtner

Re: Jenkins on PRs

Posted by Will Stevens <ws...@cloudops.com>.