Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by Patrick Wendell <pw...@gmail.com> on 2015/02/03 04:37:50 UTC

Temporary jenkins issue

Hey All,

I made a change to the Jenkins configuration that caused most builds
to fail (attempting to enable a new plugin), I've reverted the change
effective about 10 minutes ago.

If you've seen recent build failures like below, this was caused by
that change. Sorry about that.

====
ERROR: Publisher
com.google.jenkins.flakyTestHandler.plugin.JUnitFlakyResultArchiver
aborted due to exception
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
hudson.model.AbstractBuild.getTestResultAction()Lhudson/tasks/test/AbstractTestResultAction;
at com.google.jenkins.flakyTestHandler.plugin.FlakyTestResultAction.<init>(FlakyTestResultAction.java:78)
at com.google.jenkins.flakyTestHandler.plugin.JUnitFlakyResultArchiver.perform(JUnitFlakyResultArchiver.java:89)
at hudson.tasks.BuildStepMonitor$1.perform(BuildStepMonitor.java:20)
at hudson.model.AbstractBuild$AbstractBuildExecution.perform(AbstractBuild.java:770)
at hudson.model.AbstractBuild$AbstractBuildExecution.performAllBuildSteps(AbstractBuild.java:734)
at hudson.model.Build$BuildExecution.post2(Build.java:183)
at hudson.model.AbstractBuild$AbstractBuildExecution.post(AbstractBuild.java:683)
at hudson.model.Run.execute(Run.java:1784)
at hudson.matrix.MatrixRun.run(MatrixRun.java:146)
at hudson.model.ResourceController.execute(ResourceController.java:89)
at hudson.model.Executor.run(Executor.java:240)
====

- Patrick

Re: Temporary jenkins issue

Posted by Josh Rosen <ro...@gmail.com>.
It looks like this may be fixed soon in Jenkins:

https://issues.jenkins-ci.org/browse/JENKINS-25446
https://github.com/jenkinsci/flaky-test-handler-plugin/pull/1