Posted to user@ant.apache.org by kkmca <ke...@yahoo.com> on 2007/02/16 02:18:13 UTC

load name value pairs in file as tokens

I have a setup file that contains 80 or so name value pairs separated by an
"=" sign. I want to use these name value pairs   to replace similarly name
keys in a number of other files needed to deploy web applications to
different environments.  Is it possible to load these name value pairs from
a file and have them resolved as a key in configuration file?