Posted to dev@accumulo.apache.org by David Mollitor <da...@gmail.com> on 2019/10/16 13:37:07 UTC

Help with PR 1333

Hello Gang,

I work with a customer that uses Accumulo.  My full-time position is not in
development, so while I'm curious to look into Accumulo a bit, I can't make
substantial contributions at this time.  However, I do enjoy working on
things that I like to call "below the waterline."  Reviewing code,
documentation, and performing small clean-up tasks when and where I can.

With that said, I starting looking at cleaning up code in the LRUCache.
However, it lead me down a bit of a rabbit hole and I discovered that the
LRU cache is deleting more data than it needs to be.  I've addressed that
issue in the same PR.

Is someone able to assist me in review and submission?

https://github.com/apache/accumulo/pull/1333

Thanks!

Re: Help with PR 1333

Posted by Keith Turner <ke...@deenlo.com>.