Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/03 02:28:26 UTC

Re: GShell

Btw, the pax project has lots of interesting things.
See http://wiki.ops4j.org/confluence/display/ops4j/Pax+RadMan and much more.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: GShell

Posted by Nodet Guillaume <gn...@gmail.com>.
Yeah agreed, I discovered this one too.
I've played a bit with pax-runner too this week while integrating
GShell.

Anyway, from a gshell perspective, i have been able to have a local
console running.  However, it is quite heavy as you need to bring
plexus, xstream, classworlds and gshell itself.    I really like the
fact that GShell has a nice ansi console, a nice command line
management and remoting.  However, I'll try to have it delegate to
the felix shell instead as it is much more OSGi friendly (commands
are registered in the osgi registry).

Re: GShell

Posted by Kit Plummer <ki...@gmail.com>.