Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Sharon Hu <xw...@yahoo.com> on 2003/04/01 20:50:49 UTC

ejbjar dependency

Hi,

I have all my ejbs under /ejb package, and ejb class
may use other helper class in /ejb package too, and
util class under /util, or other, I would like to
pacakge my ejb in the way one ejb per jar and the jar
includes the bean class and the helper class in /ejb
packages only, so I can put all other util pacakges in
one jar by excluding /ejb package. How can I do that?

http://platinum.yahoo.com

Re: ejbjar dependency

Posted by Sebastien Blanc <Se...@alcatel.com>.
one way wd be to break up your source tree by jar files so that you have
something like the following:
    <projectdir>/src/<jar1>
    <projectdir>/src/<jar2>
    <projectdir>/src/<jar3>
it is then less easier to setup an IDE project, but alrite.

otherwise put all the java source in to one tree and explicitely hardcode
in your build.xml file what has to go in your ejb-jar file with include
and exclude patterns.

seb.