Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Andrew Zeneski <ja...@ofbiz.org> on 2007/01/02 17:29:06 UTC

Confluence Site

I just uploaded the OFBiz logo to the confluence site. I thought it
would give us a little better branding. If anyone has any objections
to this, please let me know. Otherwise its there now for everyone to
see.

Andrew

Re: Confluence Site

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Nice :o)

Jacques

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Yes Tim, this is a pretty standart convention actually (héhé std convention ;o)

Jacques

Posted by Tim Ruppert <ti...@hotwaxmedia.com>.

Re: Confluence Site

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ti...@sastau.it>.