Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Andre Augusto Cesta <ac...@clear.co.nz> on 2003/04/24 04:36:21 UTC

Need maven examples, can you please post?

I would like to have a look at how people are using maven out there.

If you can, would you please post your example/tests, and real projects
to me?  Andre.Cesta@team.telstraclear.co.nz

Please try to compress the files and keep the size below 5mb each

Thanks, Andre'

[ibiblio-upload-request] - strutstestcase

Posted by Angus Chan <an...@ourlobby.com>.
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/strutstestcase/strutstest196-1.0_2.2.zip?
download
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/strutstestcase/strutstest196-1.0_2.3.zip?
download
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/strutstestcase/strutstest196-1.1_2.2.zip?
download
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/strutstestcase/strutstest196-1.1_2.3.zip?
download

the strutstest-1.9.6.jar in the zip file should be renamed to
strutstest196-1.0_2.2.jar, strutstest196-1.0_2.3.jar,
strutstest196-1.1_2.2.jar, strutstest196-1.1_2.3.jar respectively

Re: Need maven examples, can you please post?

Posted by Joe Germuska <Jo...@Germuska.com>.
At 2:36 PM +1200 4/24/03, Andre Augusto Cesta wrote:
>I would like to have a look at how people are using maven out there.
>
>If you can, would you please post your example/tests, and real projects
>to me?  Andre.Cesta@team.telstraclear.co.nz

Check out: http://maven.apache.org/powered.html

Many of those are open source projects whose CVS trees are available
for you to check out.  Much easier than having people email them to
you...

Joe

Joe Germuska
Joe@Germuska.com
http://blog.germuska.com
"If nature worked that way, the universe would crash all the time."
	--Jaron Lanier