Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org> on 2004/09/11 06:32:04 UTC

Studio gets higher priority

Hi, especially Andreas,
I am putting Studio up on top of the priority list, so that we can get it into
a releasable state soon.

I see that the following 'high level' tasks are needed;

1. General clean-up.
2. Magic and only Magic building all of Studio.
3. Documentation into a buildable state, and integrated with website.
4. Definition of minimum set of functionality required for an early release.
5. Establishment of a set of beta-testers among users on different platforms.
6. Ironing out any remaining bugs.

I have started on this work, and you will notice that many things are changing
rapidly. I suggest that you contact me on IRC (#merlin@irc.freenode.net) or
ICQ if you are making any changes in the coming days, to coordinate. Also, I
will probably need additional information about the build requirements, which
would need to go into Magic.

Cheers
Niclas
--
   +------//-------------------+
  / http://www.bali.ac        /

RE: Studio gets higher priority

Posted by Andreas Oberhack <de...@softwarefabrik.biz>.
Thats really greate!

Done. For review.

> 2. Magic and only Magic building all of Studio.

We have to discuss that.

> 3. Documentation into a buildable state, and integrated with website.

On the way

> 4. Definition of minimum set of functionality required for an early
> release.

Right. Suggestions?

> 5. Establishment of a set of beta-testers among users on different
> platforms.

Yes

> 6. Ironing out any remaining bugs.

Ok

> I have started on this work, and you will notice that many things are
> changing
> rapidly. I suggest that you contact me on IRC
(#merlin@irc.freenode.net)
> or

Okidoki

Andreas