Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Lijun Cao <64...@qq.com> on 2018/07/30 07:30:34 UTC

Questions about how Ignite SQL Works

Hi:

I have referenced How Ignite SQL Works document but I still have got 2 questions.

The first question is,  when I load data to Ignite cluster(3 nodes) in first time, the data is stored both on RAM and disk(I enabled local persistence), so which area does Ignite query on in this situation?

The second question is, when I restart the cluster which I have mentioned above, the data is still on disk, but not exists in the RAM, so how can I load the data from disk to RAM in this situation?

Look for your reply :-).

Re: Questions about how Ignite SQL Works

Posted by Lijun Cao <64...@qq.com>.
Okay, thank you.

Posted by Prem Prakash Sharma <pr...@infoworks.io>.

Posted by Lijun Cao <64...@qq.com>.
I get it.  Thank you for answering my question Mikael :-) .

Posted by Mikael <mi...@telia.com>.
Hi!