Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Thomas Börkel <tb...@ap-ag.com> on 2002/04/18 11:43:43 UTC

Axis WSDL and XML Spy 4.3 SOAP debugger

HI!

XML Spy 4.3 contains a very interesting SOAP debugger, that is supposed to work with .NET and Sun web services.

Unfortunately, if I give it an Axis Beta 1 WSDL, it always claims that no ports are defined. Anyone any ideas?

Thanks!

Regards,
Thomas

AW: Axis WSDL and XML Spy 4.3 SOAP debugger

Posted by Till Woerner <ti...@twoerner.de>.
Hi,

Look at the wsdl if the elements are prefixed with "wsdl:..." (should
be). Remove all prefixes and try again... Would be nice if you could let
me know if it worked.

See previous articles for more details...

Till

--
Caught in our narrowminded believe...