Posted to users@buildr.apache.org by Niklaus Giger <ni...@member.fsf.org> on 2012/08/31 14:01:29 UTC

Please close released version 1.4.7 on jira

Hi

The release 1.4.7 is still marked as open in https://issues.apache.org/jira/

There are even a few issues attached to it, which did not make it into 1.4.7.
I would appreciate this errors would be corrected.

Thanks in advance

Best regards

--
Niklaus Giger

Re: Please close released version 1.4.7 on jira

Posted by Alex Boisvert <al...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for noticing Niklaus.   I've set 1.4.7 as released and will review
outstanding bugs to make sure they reflect reality.

On Fri, Aug 31, 2012 at 5:01 AM, Niklaus Giger <niklaus.giger@member.fsf.org