Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Ulf Holm Nielsen <ul...@ruc.dk> on 2001/02/19 17:26:56 UTC

C2 and sql examples

hi,

i've got cocoon2 + tomcat 3.2.1 + apache + mysql up and running..

but the sql examples does not work properly... see... well.. they work
but suddenly i get: "Could not get the datasource java.sql.SQLException:
There are no more Connections available" and the manage employees gives
the following error when trying to change something: "I could not locate
the component for role action:upd-employee"..

howcome? is it something i've done wrong? i can figure that esql does
not release the connections but howcome?

the simple sql example gives me an:  "Cannot disable AUTO_COMMIT"

Ulf Holm Nielsen