Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Maximilian Michels <mx...@apache.org> on 2015/06/19 10:29:44 UTC

Re: Failing Builds on Travis

Bringing this up again because of a recently discovered issue:

Flink 0.9.0 will still support Java 6. Just wanted to clarify again that we
drop support for Java 6 for any further major releases. Do we have a
consensus?

Re: Failing Builds on Travis

Posted by Robert Metzger <rm...@apache.org>.
I created a JIRA for this: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-2307

Re: Failing Builds on Travis

Posted by Till Rohrmann <tr...@apache.org>.
+1

Re: Failing Builds on Travis

Posted by Robert Metzger <rm...@apache.org>.
+1

Re: Failing Builds on Travis

Posted by Fabian Hueske <fh...@gmail.com>.
+1

Re: Failing Builds on Travis

Posted by Stephan Ewen <se...@apache.org>.
+1

Re: Failing Builds on Travis

Posted by "Matthias J. Sax" <mj...@informatik.hu-berlin.de>.
+1

Re: Failing Builds on Travis

Posted by Ufuk Celebi <uc...@apache.org>.
On 19 Jun 2015, at 10:29, Maximilian Michels <mx...@apache.org> wrote:

> Bringing this up again because of a recently discovered issue:
>
> Flink 0.9.0 will still support Java 6. Just wanted to clarify again that we
> drop support for Java 6 for any further major releases. Do we have a
> consensus?

+1