Posted to dev@yetus.apache.org by Sean Busbey <se...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/14 14:36:41 UTC

am I missing some step on gitpubsub?

I followed the steps in the contrib guide for publishing hte
website[1], and my commit shows up in ASF git and the github mirror,
but the live site remains unchanged.

[1]: http://yetus.apache.org/contribute/website/#publishing-the-site

--
Sean

Re: am I missing some step on gitpubsub?

Posted by Sean Busbey <bu...@apache.org>.
turns out it's a known issue: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-10751

thanks for pushing me towards INFRA :)

Posted by Allen Wittenauer <al...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.