Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Florin Popa <fl...@gmail.com> on 2008/08/29 12:56:26 UTC

ebay integration

Hello,

Has anyone tried already ebay integration?

Based on this description
http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBIZ/eBay+Integration

I tried to generate all ebay required IDs and tokens..

Unfortunately, I can not generate eBayExport.token
I tried with any browser (IE6/IE7, Mozilla 2.x/3) but the link between
the developer account and real ebay account never works..

Any hits?

Thanks,
 Flopa

Re: ebay integration

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
http://dev-forums.ebay.com/search.jspa?dateRange=last90days&q=user+token+error&objID=f3

Florin Popa sent the following on 8/29/2008 3:56 AM: