Posted to dev@clerezza.apache.org by Danny Ayers <da...@gmail.com> on 2010/09/11 11:31:14 UTC

osgi wrappers for Jena etc.

Is there any recommended way of using osgi modules from the Clerreza
tree in other projects?

I'm initially interested in the JaxRS and Jena (TDB & ARQ etc) modules.

Is Felix still a good choice of container?

I'm wanting to migrate my blog engine to use more of Clerreza, and
also revive an old Swing project (to become a general-purpose semweb
client tool). Any other advice would be appreciated.

(I'm pretty sure Reto's already told me all this, but my memory fails me)

Cheers,
Danny.

--
http://danny.ayers.name